Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oh Baby! { Culpeper and Fredericksburg Newborn Photographer }

preview11ac

 

 

Last summer, I really contemplated giving up newborn sessions.  I didn’t feel like those were my “niche” and I wasn’t always pleased with my results!  Then, friends kept having babies, so I kept shooting, and I feel like three years in I’m finally getting the hang of newborn photography!  So now, they are here to stay, and I have revamped my newborn pricing guide!  If you are interested, please e-mail me at rearviewphotos@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

Sweet, sweet Lucas was a dream to work with!  He didn’t care what I did, even when he was awake.  I am in love with his session!

preview1c

preview5c

        preview2c   preview10cpreview6bc

preview9c

 

 

preview5c

 

 

Jacob was another perfect little model, and his parents followed my pre-session directions to a T!  Their house was nice and toasty, and this made all the difference for his session.  He also wins the award for smiley-est newborn ever!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

preview1c

preview3c

                   preview6c    preview8c

preview2c   
preview9c

                   preview17c    preview18c

No comments: