Saturday, January 15, 2011

And the winner is…

I’ve had so much fun with this contest, and I have loved reading all of your resolutions.  I’ve set a few goals for myself as well (not just for the year though).  First, I want to continue to grow Rearview Photography, because I enjoy doing it so much!  Second, I want to live a healthy lifestyle, including eating healthy, and exercising.  I’ve got a good start on both since the beginning of the year!

Enough about me though…..
There were 20 comments left on the correct blog post!  A big thank you to each one of you!
Using the handy-dandy random.org, I have chosen the winner….

random number winner

And the 5th person to leave a comment was…
falb190

winner

A little bigger…..

winner2

Congratulations!  I love Jami’s resolution, and hope this helps her with it a little bit!  And, if I’m not mistaken, I actually think Jami was fan #200 on my Rearview Photography Facebook page!
Jami – You should contact me at rearviewphotos@gmail.com to claim your prize, and get the details from me!

*I will give Jami until Wed. January 19 to contact me… if I haven’t heard from her, I will pick a new winner!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

No comments: