Sunday, March 17, 2013

Josie’s Newborn Session Previews–{ Culpeper Newborn Photographer }

I had the pleasure of doing Josie’s newborn session today.  Ever since Josie’s mom sent me a picture of their bedroom, I was really looking forward to this session.  I knew the bedroom would be a gorgeous backdrop for the “lifestyle” portion of this session.  I also debuted a few new props with this session, and some new equipment!  Thanks to Josie’s family for letting me capture these moments today!

                    preview1c  preview2c

preview3c

                    preview4c  preview5c

preview6c

preview7acpreview8ac

                     preview9c  preview10c

preview11a

preview12c                    preview13c  preview14c                 

                                          preview15c

                 sisters

No comments: