Monday, August 9, 2010

Upcoming bloggy goodness!

I was just in Michigan for a week and a half, and in the next few weeks, I will have a lot of new blog posts to put up!


Here’s a preview of all the bloggy goodness that is still to come:



Katie and Derrick’s Wedding:

katiederrick
katiederrickjump


The L Family Session including cutie pie Miss Grace:
LobbFamily150_1
LobbFamily013_3

The Adorable Miss Raquel:
raquelchair
raquel
The M Family Session:
family65_2
family33_3
Erin and Carlos’ Engagement Session:
preview
e&c
Plus the adoptable dogs and cats from Friends of Michigan Animal Rescue: 
fmarcat4
sheeba
Stay tuned… it’s going to be a busy month!!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth the FMAR photos look awesome! I'm sure Orsi told you, I'm using them in my article i did on FMAR. I came that Saturday you took the pics. You will of course get to credit for them. I hope we can get you a copy of the article so you can see your work published!
If you have any concerns about this please contact me immediately at eaporzondek@gmail.com

The paper goes to print on Tuesday, so contact me before then please.

Thanks again!