Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the winner is….

First off, thanks to all who entered the contest!  This has been a fun way to get people to visit my blog, and I’m sorry that you can’t all win :)



Here’s how I selected the winner…


First, I went to random.org to have a random number between 1 & 12 generated, as there were 12 entries… Here is the randomly generated number:
random # 

Then, I viewed all entries:
blog commenters
And found the 10th entry….
winner
And THAT is our winner!!!
Congratulations to Becky – I will be in touch with you to set up our session!
Stay tuned to the blog for any future giveaways that might occur!

And because it’s not a photography blog post with out a photograph, here’s another one from David and Jessica’s wedding, which will be blogged soon!
Jessica&David213_4

No comments: